Monday 14 June 2010

There is something you should know about me...

...and that is I am always right.

Did I not do a post about a week ago about how good Zara is these days? And did the Daily Mail print an article on exactly the same topic today? I think they did!

Daily Fail article

And whilst you should NEVER trust the Daily Mail - it's a disgrace to society and journalism in particular, I am just going to sit here feeling smug and quietly right, thinking 'I am ahead of the curve, I am right'.

(I am only being such a bloody twerp because I am quite possibly failing all of my exams - forgive me!)

More (and less nonsense) soon,

♥ Saskatoon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're right about the Daily Fail..i mean Mail.

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...