Friday 30 April 2010

Formspring - What's your favourite shop in the whole wide worlddd? :)


You know, I'm not sure! That's awful, isn't it?!

I really like Selfridges in Birmingham for the clothing and for the food hall (fatty boom boom) which is amazing, I think it's the only place in England where you can get Lucky Charms, which is alright by me!

Otherwise, Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge, London Selfridges, Laduree, Persephone bookshop in Bloomsbury, Cath Kidston, Hatchards bookshop in Piccadilly, Marc by Marc Jacobs in Mayfair, New Look for shoes only, Miss Selfridge for jewellery, Westfield in White City for overall shopping fabulousness, Joules in Tenterden (Kent), Ralph Lauren, Fortnum & Mason food hall, Galaries Lafayette in Paris... That is ridiculously long but there is more to add! I will think of more and add them as I think.

Oh, but how could I forget Topshop? Not so keen on the actual shopping experience, but the clothing cannot be beaten on the British high street. Fabulous.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...