Monday 8 February 2010

Scarecrowtastic



Wind+Carpark+Me=Scarecrowtastic.

This is my latest venture for the University news programme... I was sent up to the 6th floor of a multistorey carpark on the windiest day of the year with the sun in my eyes and this is the result. What a bobby dazzler. I would like to assure my 'many' readers (aka myself) that I don't usually look quite so horrific, I blame the camerawork, the sun and the carpark. Ha.

For the benefit of my friend Chris, I am wearing my much loved nautical coat - it certainly didn't get wet that day, just very blown about!

EDIT: Oooo, it's all chopped in half, I have absolutely no idea how to rectify the situation though. Oh well, enjoy half a me anyway.

1 comment:

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...