Saturday 13 February 2010

My Favourite Dress...



Despite the 'inspired' title of this post, I do love this dress; It has pearls, ruffles, perfect for day or evening and is the most beautiful shade of pink (I realise I sound like an utter bimbo although I'm actually not (debatable) but occasionally I do have bimbo fashion moments. Oh dear).

I miraculously found it on a rail at Galeries Lafayette in Gay Paree (my second favourite city) alongside dresses which were about 800 euros... Luckily, it wasn't anything like 800 euros (I think it was more like 10 or something similar. Truly amazing.) and I've loved it ever since - I even met the Queen whilst wearing it.

And that's what you call fashion versatility. Thanks Mrs Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...