Monday 11 April 2011

Nails du jour: Pirate

Ahoy there! (My ahoys are justified today!) Here are some pirate-y nails I did for my friend. You can tell it's my friend as we have very different hands!! They look an absolute mess - no idea why I hadn't tidied them up before photographing them but I think they were a cute idea nonetheless. I love pirates - I often long to run away to sea and when I go on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney (haha), I get rather too excited. I even thought I might get married on the ride - but I can't think that there would be a single man in the world who would agree to that - unless I went all pirate-y myself and tied him up. My brain - dear oh dear!

♥ Saskatoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...