Friday 8 April 2011

Nails du jour: 1950s

Ahoy ahoy! I'm really trying to get back into blogging regularly (ish) but it's proving rather difficult as I've just moved house (from Kent to Sussex - a huge distance!) and I have to come to the local university (Hastings - haha) to use the internet - ahhh the joys of no internet connection at home. I am also in the midst of writing my dissertation (on fashion, what else?) and am trying desperately hard not to fill the entire thing with Adam and the Ants quotes a la 'I'm the dandy highwayman'. I'm already enough of a laughing stock at the Warwick history department without Mr Ant himself helping me to cause the entire faculty to burst into simultaneous laughter over my 'interesting' writing style! Anyhoo, back to the nails. I did these for the history ball (I seem historically obsessed, oh dear) which was 1950s themed. They look horribly untidy (I blame the camera) and the car is hi-de-ous but apart from that they were quite a success and went down a treat. Hope they float your (1950s) boat like they floated mine. Back to dissy town. Toodlepip darlings, ♥ Saskatoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...