Sunday 8 January 2012

Back... With a Vengeance.

Okay, so I'm back. Probably not with a vengeance but here I am, for the first time in 8 months. Oooops. I have had what have probably been the busiest 8 months of my life. I did my dissertation (FUN) and finals (even better fun), moved house, settled in to said house, got sacked from waitressing jobs three times (impressive), moved to London (east, classy), started a MA and got a job at the BBC. All in all, knackering. I've barely had time to think. I would love 2012 to be full of peace and quiet but no. I'm sure this will be an even busier time. Oh joy! To cope with the madness of it all, I thought I'd start bloggin' again. Genius. So here's hoping my vengeance is justified!

Toodlepip for now xxx

Ps. Some other things I have been doing in my lifetime-long sabbatical, in no particular order...




Lying down on fairground horses, as you do. Not at all sick-making...




Pretending to be dead at a hallowe'en country house party. My mother hates this picture!





Being Michael Caine in 'the greatest film of all time'...



Getting a puppy! She is called Agatha Christie and she is the love of my life, in dog terms anyway



Threw my graduate hat thing (mortarboard?!) in the air. And left Warwick forever. Thank God.



Became an absolute champion boater wearer. Ooo, I do love a good boater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...