Friday 23 July 2010

I ♥ Alexa Chung's ♥ Nails




How amazing are Alexa Chung's nails? She was dj-ing this week at a Mulberry party at Chateau Marmont and whilst the outfit is not really anything particularly special (in my humble opinion), the nails really up the fashion ante - they are perfect!

I have recently got disgustingly obsessed with nail art - it's a bit of a release from my 'hard' 'working' lifestyle and I just love being creative, even if it does manifest itself in nails!

I would love to be able to do anything similar, they're fabulous!

What do you all reckon about the hearts-on-nails look?

♥ Saskatoon

2 comments:

  1. I love the nails, since i started blogging i've really gotten into the whole nail art thing...it seems to be a big thing at the moment!Fab post :)

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lady GaGa they're gorgous I've not noticed her nails in these pictures before I have an obsession with Alexa if im honest :L
    Rebecca-ox
    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...