Saturday 11 February 2012

Marrakech, je t'aime beaucoup

I was in Marrakech recently... and fell in love, like the middle-class Western cliche I am. I always knew I'd love it - it's exactly the right balance of tranquility and insanity to keep me happy. It's the most beautifully 'shabby chic' place I've ever been, a scruffy city at the base surrounded by true luxury and fabulous mountains. I'd go back there in a second and, if this journalism lark doesn't work out, I'm fully planning to gather up all my savings, move out there, buy a riad and life in the glorious splendour of the most exciting city outside of Europe. Just fabulous. Here's what I wore when I was there...



Turban and ring (throughout) - Topshop





Sunglasses - my mother's; scarf - H&M; shirt - Appletree boutique; skirt - Topshop




Leotard, trews and shoes - Topshop; Jacket - River Island



Leotard - Topshop; Skirt - River Island; Shoes - Topshop; Cardigan - Forever 21; Fez - Souk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...