Tuesday 4 May 2010

Political Animal

I am sorry for the recent lack of blogging (except numerous pictures. Oops) - I have been hideously busy with seemingly never-ending university work and worrying about the general election (I have no hobbies)... I decided to take the day off today, though to meet the Prime Minister. I did, and it was fantastic. I appeared on the news, top story on the BBC (see below where I am in my red skirt in between Gordon and Ed Balls - no piffling ITV for me. Ha) and I think that this may be the proudest moment of my life to date.

Gordy told me it was 'good to see you' as did Sarah Brown who is absolutely beautiful in the flesh and was wearing a fabulous red trench coat (she has definitely won the style battle over SamCam, but then I am a sucker for a great trench). Ed Balls was there too and Ross Kemp (from Eastenders. Thrilling.) But a definite highlight was seeing Sue! For those of you who might not know who Sue is, she is possibly the most famous woman in England at the present time for her involvement in 'Bigot-gate'. Other highlights included Lucy Manning (ITV Political Correspondant) asking me if I had seen her biro (Errr... buy a new one?!) and seeing Jane Hill from the BBC whom I love. She has the best jackets on television.

All in all a fabulous day and I will be keeping this picture below as a proud memento of my political animalness for a long, long time after Labour are thrown out of No. 10...

Ps. Sorry this is so heinously badly written - I am, quite literally, k-nackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ getting comments! Do leave one, I really appreciate all of them...